Thursday, April 17, 2008

Get your burn on


Here we are in Charlotte. After a couple cool days the sun is out in full force. It sort of caught many of us off guard and I can see the peeling skin coming soon.

Paddling has been going great! The Seniors are on track for some amazing results and the Juniors, in their first session today, looked awesome. This afternoon we had our full coaching staff working hard on the bottom drop. Greg on video, James on splits and myself watching the show. The Seniors were throwing down some sick lines and owning the tricky bottom section.

I even managed to get out on the water yesterday and it was amazingly fun. Sometimes I forget just how much fun paddling is. It helped that I was WELL rested and it was warm out. It also reminded me how talented our current group of paddlers is. I was getting tips from them on lines that they cane on a daily basis.

A big weekend of training coming up. Time for consistency and confidence!

1 comment:

RickyFederau said...

unreal, you are now a real Alberta red neck, nice work!